ICT DIRECT is the leading tech/IT recruitment company in the Nordics. We help Finnish and Swedish companies recruit tech managers, and professional that best suit their needs. Our customers include e.g. KONE, PwC, Scania, Abloy and Attendo.
We have offices in Espoo,Finland in Stockholm, Sweden and in Mumbai, India.
During the pandemic, we have worked hard to develop our services to fit the after-COVID world. As a result, we achieved services that disrupts tech/IT recruitment. By now, business is growing and we're in search of
deliver the best recruitment services to our Swedish and Finnish customers. You can work remotely from anywhere in the world!
Your task is to act as an advisor to our clients in personnel acquisition matters. You will do assignments with one to many positions at the time as well as work as an inhouse recruiter to our customers as part of the customer's talent acquisition team.
What are you doing in the projects?
· You provide advice and support to our customers to find the best possible solutions for tech/IT staffing needs.
· You are in contact with tech talents. If necessary, you'll be looking for right talents all over the world.
· You guide candidates in their career choices, interview them, and present the most suitable candidates to the client.
· You take care of the progress of recruitment projects as agreed and actively. communicate with both internal and external stakeholders about the progress of the projects.
· You have end-to-end responsible for your own projects.
· Plan, design and implement our customers' employer branding activities.
· Your duties also include cooperation with your colleagues in other countries.
Your more detailed role definition depends on your experience. Our goal is to hire experienced recruiting professionals who can manage assignments independently. Previous recruitment experience in the IT/tech industry is not necessary. In any case, we support you to become to be a world-class tech/IT recruitment expert!
What do you learn from us and how do you develop yourself?
You work closely with our customers – different industries and companies of different sizes. Then you will learn a wide range of tech/IT industry and recruitment of tech/IT professionals. Not just programmers! Projects range from corporate IT roles to different professional and manager roles in software/electronics development. Our sales people with decades of experience in tech/IT will be there for you to guide and support you.
What are we offering you?
· You're going to have to do meaningful work. You help IT experts to find their dream job while helping our customer's business grow by finding the right person for the right position.
· We offer a competent, supportive and caring work community that supports your development into a tech/IT recruitment expert.
· You're doing your job on a world scale with the latest tools in the industry. Tools that you haven’t seen before!
· You can work and live anywhere in the world with North European income level!
What are we hoping from you?
· Previous experience in recruitment
· Fluent Swedish or/and Finnish language skills (oral and written).
· Independent contributor working style
· Interest in people, tech/IT and business
· Enthusiasm to be involved in building new and developing operations: We are an international growth company. You can contribute to the continuous development of our processes and operating methods.
· You can be a freelancer or apply for a permanent position.
Apply for the position as soon as possible, as we will sign the right persons ASAP.