ICT DIRECT is a leading human resource consulting company in Scandinavia with offices in Finland, Sweden, and India (ICT DIRECT India Pvt Ltd).
ICT DIRECT India is inviting candidates from India to work on exciting opportunities within Europe. ICT DIRECT client list includes Nokia, KONE, Price Waterhouse Coopers. You can check our URL www.ictdirect.fi to understand our global operations and the clientele.
Your future role in Finland
- Translate business goals into analytical use cases and models and communicate insights back to business stakeholders
- Utilize internal and external data and big data to design, develop, and deliver Design and models to solve business problems.
- Perform exploratory data analysis to understand ecosystems, behavioural trends, and long-term trends.
- Design and evaluate experiments (including hypothesis testing) by creating key data sets.
- Proactively identify and drive new use cases and data-driven product innovations.
Desired Skills and experience
- Masters or bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field of study
- Experience in modelling and predictive analytics with experience working with unstructured data.
- Experience with machine learning tools in big data environments
- Experience with commercial and open-source analytics tools
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to explain technical issues to a non-technical audience.
- Strong work ethic and a can-do attitude
If you are ready to take the test (automated interview) now! Go ahead. If you want to take the test later, please revisit this page when you are ready. Please note that the testing gate will close on 15th May 2021.
You will be tested on your technical skills for the position of Data Scientist (Finland). The test would help us understand your ability to manage the coding challenge, think creatively, and how well you have fared from the already set benchmark in the tool. Our Clients in Finland would review the results and engage with you for the rest of the hiring process if satisfied.
Before you take the test, please read the guidelines below:
Here is some basic information about the interview:
- There is no specific duration but it will take 2-3 hours to complete ( Depends on your understanding and coding speed).
Interview Content: This interview consists of 5 time-limited video questions, 1 basic coding question, and 1 SQL question.
- You can re-record video questions.
- Languages supported: Python-3, Python-2, R, Scala, Java, and SQL
- If you find that your preferred language is missing, please contact me.
Tips and Guide: This guide will help you get familiar with the Filtered interview experience.
Support: If you have any questions or need help accessing the interview, please click the "Tech Support" chat icon in the left-hand panel of the interview page. We will get back to you as soon as we can!
Browser: The latest version of Chrome/Firefox is required to take this interview.
- Candidates should follow all ethical practices while taking the test
- Referring to any source to solve technical problems is not encouraged
- Candidates should take the test in one go (must start and finish in one attempt) – two breaks of ten minutes only will be allowed during the test – you can choose the break time whenever you like
The system is intuitive and provides us with all attempts to complete the tests using unfair means
The performance is evaluated in terms of the quality of programming, the results and the time consumed for the coding challenges.
For any more details, please contact on firstname.lastname@example.org
ALL THE BEST!