If you are ready to take the test (automated interview) now! Go ahead. If you want to take the test later, please revisit this page when you are ready. Please note that the testing gate will close on 30th May 2021.
You will be tested on your technical skills for the position of Data Scientist. The test would help us understand your ability to manage the coding challenge, think creatively, and how well you have fared from the already set benchmark in the tool. Our Clients in Finland/Sweden, would review the results and if satisfied will engage with you for the rest of the hiring process.
Before you take the test, please read the guidelines below:
- Interview Content: This interview consists of 6-time limited video questions, 1 algorithm question, and 1 SQL question.
- You can re-record video questions
- Languages supported: SQL, Java, Python-3, PHP-7, Ruby, Go, Scala, R, Perl,
- Tips and Guide: You can read through this link - https://guide.filtered.ai/#/
- Support: If you have any questions or need help accessing the interview, please click the "Tech Support" chat icon in the left-hand panel of the interview page. We will get back to you as soon as we can!
- Browser: The latest version of Chrome/Firefox is required to take this interview
- Candidates should follow all ethical practices while taking the test
- Referring to any source to solve technical problems is not encouraged
- Candidates should take the test in one go (have to start and finish in one attempt) – two breaks of ten minutes only will be allowed during the test – you can choose the break time whenever you like
- The system is intuitive and provides us with all attempts to complete the tests using unfair means
- The performance is evaluated in terms of the quality of programming, the end results and the time consumed for the coding challenges
ALL THE BEST!