ICT DIRECT is head quartered in Finland, with offices in SWEDEN /INDIA. ICT DIRECT (www.ictdirect.in) is a leading technology talent provider to European companies.
We are sourcing Odoo Developers for remote position from India for our direct client Puro. earth based in Finland. (https://puro.earth/)
The India office of ICT DIRECT is based in Mumbai. If you are interested in proceeding further in the selection process, please share your updated CV. If you are selected you will have an opportunity to travel to Finland for induction and knowledge assimilation. You will need to visit regularly Finland on a project need basis.
About Puro. earth:
The world’s first B2B marketplace, standard and registry focused solely on carbon removals. Puro.earth aim at both climate and economic impact, enabling a new revenue stream for carbon negative industries, to help them scale rapidly and help the world reach net zero faster. In June 2021, NASDAQ became a majority shareholder, adding Puro. Earth’s marketplace capabilities to NASDAQ’s environmental, social, and governance (ESG) focused technologies and solutions.
- Tailor open source Odoo ERP platform based on Puro.earth business requirements
- Work with global development team and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Curious about new technologies and you're excited to find ways to implement them in your work.
- Participate to Puro. Earth platform development team daily routines and work as part of the team Keep job knowledge up to date by studying new frameworks, tools and technologies, reading industry publications and partaking in educational opportunities such as workshops
Skills and Qualification:
- 5 + years’ experience in similar task.
- Code optimization skills and proactively look for ways to make the architecture, code, and
- operations better.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
- Self-starter & be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Knowledge of version control systems like GIT, Bitbucket, etc. including branching and merging.
- Understanding of one or many of the following preferred: digital assets management, registries, certificate settlement and delivery processes, global B2B payment solutions, company audit and verification processes
- Capable of working in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent teamwork skills
Once your application is received, our team will contact you soon to provide guidance on the next step
We look forward to receiving your application!
Loading application form