About ICT DIRECT
ICT DIRECT is a leading human resource consulting company in Scandinavia with offices in Finland, Sweden, and India (ICT DIRECT India Pvt Ltd).
ICT DIRECT India is inviting candidates from India to work on exciting opportunities within Europe. ICT DIRECT client list includes Nokia, KONE, Price Waterhouse Coopers. You can check our URL www.ictdirect.fi to understand our global operations and the clientele.
About the opportunity
You will be working with a corporation in Finland that develops and operates some of the world’s largest EV charging solutions. The company has 18 patent applications and won numerous awards internationally. Global Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Market is valued approximately at USD 11 Billion, and the Finnish company is on its way to becoming an important player in the European market.
Full stack Developer
We are looking for a seasoned full-stack engineer to build out and manage our entire web infrastructure. Successful candidates will have a minimum of Five years’ recent experience with all of the skills listed below. You will be responsible for the development of the software and you will also participate in product development projects. The main responsibility lies with the development tasks and integrations related to the backend system of the charging systems, such as customer and building technology integrations and customer systems (APIs).
As a Full-stack Developer, you will be working on Python, Django, Docker, SQL and Linux. In the state of high-efficiency charging station development.
Desired Skills and experience
At least 5 years experience with:
A relevant back-end programming language Like Python, Django, Docker
Database design and management, including being up on the latest practices and associated versions i.e SQL
Server management and deployment for the relevant environment Like Linux
Thorough understanding of user experience and possibly even product strategy
Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
You will be tested on your technical skills for the position of Embedded Engineer. The test would help us understand your ability to manage the coding challenge, think creatively, and how well you have fared from the already set benchmark in the tool. Our Clients in Finland would review the results and engage with you for the rest of the hiring process if satisfied.
Before you take the test, please read the guidelines below:
- Completing the test will take 2 hour time depending upon the candidate understanding and coding speed however, there is no time limit is given for coding challenges.
- Before starting the test it's advisable to go through the sample test.
Interview Content: This interview consists of 8 time-limited video questions, 1 basic coding question, 1 front-end question, and 1 workspace question.
- You can re-record video questions.
- Languages supported: HTML/CSS/JS, Java, Python-3, Python-2, and Linux
- If you find that your preferred language is missing, please contact me.
Tips and Guide: This guide will help you get familiar with the Filtered interview experience.
Support: If you have any questions or need help accessing the interview, please click the "Tech Support" chat icon in the left-hand panel of the interview page. We will get back to you as soon as we can!
Browser: The latest version of Chrome/Firefox is required to take this interview.
- Candidates should follow all ethical practices while taking the test
- Referring to any source to solve technical problems is not encouraged
- Candidates should take the test in one go (have to start and finish in one attempt) – two breaks of ten minutes only will be allowed during the test – you can choose the break time whenever you like.
- The system is intuitive and provides us with all attempts to complete the tests using unfair means.
- The performance is evaluated in terms of the quality of programming, the results and the time consumed for the coding challenges.