Country IT Manager
Applied Materials, an American multinational company founded in 1967, with headquarters in Santa Clara, is a provider of innovative semiconductor machinery, services and software, leader in materials engineering solutions used to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in the world. Our expertise in modifying materials at atomic levels and on an industrial scale enables customers to transform possibilities into reality. At Applied Materials, our innovations Make Possible a Better Future.
Picosun was acquired by Applied Materials in June 2022, and with the upcoming changes, the company is looking for a new and dynamic IT Country Manager.
Country IT Manager
The role of the Country IT Manager is to manage the coexistence of Picosun IT and Enterprise IT environments, to transform legacy to Enterprise IT where needed, and to continue supporting legacy across the entire lifecycle where required. It will be necessary to collaborate with all levels of business, from users to CEO, and IT experts to the IT management team, to define requirements, identify and implement solutions, manage changes, and provide support for regional and global solutions using the GIS organization's extensive network. The Country IT Manager reports to the Senior Director of the IT Management Solution.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Manage all Picosun locations' day-to-day IT operations for both Picosun legacy and Applied Materials enterprise IT environments to be used at Picosun.
- Assists in the integration and migration of Picosun legacy applications and services into global Applied platforms.
- Act as the strategic interface between GIS and Picosun BU for solution and service management, risk management, and relationship management at all levels.
- Manage the overall support process in accordance with GIS guidelines, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction. Rollout and support of global GIS programs, processes and initiatives.
- Global and regional strategy alignment/interface - Discover local business outlook and link back to global GIS strategy for support, resource planning, and infrastructure requirements.
- Manage and deliver GIS infrastructure services and support in Finland with quality and satisfaction across the entire support cycle, including local onsite services, service delivery managers, production support, and SME.
- Instrumental on local vendor management (telecom, PC, etc.). Participate in the decision-making process for key global procurement services and solutions. Provide vendor management assistance for global suppliers within a country/region.
- Monitor the availability and performance of Picosun legacy IT systems and report anomalies using predefined processes. Participate in evaluation/recommendation of patches, point releases, major upgrades, and new systems. Manages legacy applications throughout entire application lifecycle.
- You understand IT in an enterprise environment
- Posses great network knowledge - Network topology, Cisco and Aruba switches, router components, Aruba controller and access points, VeloCloud
- You have strong knowledge of Microsoft-based operating systems with an emphasis on Windows OS and MS365 in an enterprise network environment
- Knowledge of SCCM, Intune
- Knowledge of Mobile support (primarily iOS)
- You are a quick learner of new IT-implemented and user-deployed technologies.
- Expertise in Business (Ideally high-tech manufacturing business)
- You have great problem solving skills; you use sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgment and find innovative solutions.
- You know how to communicate difficult concepts and negotiate with others to adopt a different point of view
- You are able to operate in a global matrix organization
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
What we offer:
- Unique possibility to influence Picosun´s future, participate in a significant company transformation from the beginning, and see the results of your own work
- Opportunity to work for a successful high-tech company in a dynamic environment
- Competitive salary and great benefits
- Possibility to collaborate with the best professionals in the industry and become part of a talented, multinational team
Sounds good? If so, we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. If you have any questions regarding the position, please feel free to contact our recruitment consultant Noora Viinikainen (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Country IT Manager
Loading application form