Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world. They challenge themselves to create an inclusive way of working where they are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
Their Business Group is a leader in wireless mobility networks and associated services. With more than 3.500 patent families essential for 5G they have a strong 5G portfolio and are a front runner in open and virtualized radio access networks (O-RAN and vRAN).
Important part of Nokia's next generation technology are SoC's which are the heart of the Nokia products.
They are looking for
an experienced engineer to strengthen their SoC Team
and grow to be a specialist in the world of telecommunications and SoC's.
What you will learn and contribute to
- You will contribute to our Digital Front-End (DFE) IP blocks as reference model design engineer.
- You will be part of their multi-cultural System-on-Chip (SoC) Development Unit.
- Your key responsibilities will be algorithm and architecture design and design optimization.
- As a result, you will provide reference model and data for RTL design and verification.
- You will also contribute to test environment, test cases and debugging.
- You will have the support of your IP team members and Local Product Owner (LPO).
Your skills and experience
- 6+ years of work experience in algorithm, SW or RTL design
- Master’s or Doctoral Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- good understanding and desire to understand thoroughly digital signal processing and related mathematics
- experience on the following coding languages Matlab, C/C++, VHDL, Verilog
- experience on using some of the common algorithm, RTL design and verification tools and methods such as Matlab, Simulink, VCS, Spyglass, DC Compiler, Questa, Verdi, Power Artist, UVM, HLS.
- good written and spoken English language
- Additional competences that will help you in the position:
- Understanding of cellular radio networks and standards, especially LTE and 5G
- Eager to learn more and dare to take new challenges
- Collaboration and information sharing attitude
- Quality and commitment mindset
What they offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered. Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer.
Nokia has received the following recognition for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, they act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
They are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
We look forward to receiving your application!