Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world. They challenge themselves to create an inclusive way of working where they are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
Nokia is now looking for
SoC IP PROJECT MANAGER to Oulu, Finland
The team you'll be part of
- Their Mobile Networks Business Group is a leader in wireless mobility networks and associated services.
- With more than 3.500 patent families essential for 5G we have a strong 5G portfolio and are a front runner in open and virtualized radio access networks (O-RAN and vRAN).
- You will be part of their Digital Front End (DFE) ASIC team where more than 100 professionals are working on Nokia ReefShark family of System-on-Chips (SoC): ReefShark | Nokia Networks
- They are responsible of custom silicon which is a key element in their strategy to gain technology leadership in 5G networks. They are working with state-of-the art tools and have access to latest silicon technologies. Their team is diverse with 13 different nationalities represented. Working language is English.
- Lead a team of world-class System-on-Chip (SoC) development experts and work with the latest silicon technologies.
- Manage SoC IP projects with several sub-tracks and drive IP development schedules.
- Coordinate and drive IP design milestone reviews, prepare the presentations and represent your project in reviews.
- Report project progress to management and chair internal project management meetings.
- Ensure successful and timely delivery of a good quality IP.
- Align with other related HW and SW projects.
Your skills and experience
- FPGA and/or ASIC technology understanding and proven ability to lead a team of engineers with high quality and predictable schedule.
- Pro-activity, problem solving capability and good communication skills in a multi-cultural R&D environment
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Proven ability to develop complex SoC subsystems or chips.
- Understanding the inter working of HW and SW accelerators.
- A degree in Electrical Engineering, or similar.
What they offer:
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
On their site we they have gym with sauna and possibility to take part on group exercises e.g. kettlebell, fitness boxing or body care classes. You are included to their incentive plan and are accompanied by your own Buddy throughout your On boarding process. For senior positions they offer Company Car Benefit and their international hires they are supporting with extensive relocation package.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer.
Nokia has received the following recognition for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
- At Nokia, they act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
They are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
We look forward to receiving your application!