About ICT DIRECT
ICT DIRECT is a leading human resource consulting company in Scandinavia with offices in Finland, Sweden, and India (ICT DIRECT India Pvt Ltd).
Some of the leading ICT DIRECT clients need great talent to work in their Finland offices on different verticals that include, Banking, Manufacturing, FMCG, Automotive, Medical, Retail, and other industries. You can check our URL www.ictdirect.fi to understand our global operations and the clientele
Permanent Position: Etteplan FINLAND https://www.etteplan.com/fi
This is our direct client. They provide solutions for software and embedded solutions, solutions for industrial equipment and plant engineering and technical documentation solutions to the world’s leading companies in the manufacturing industry. Their services are geared to improve the competitiveness of our customers’ products, services, and engineering processes throughout the product life cycle. The results of their innovative engineering can be seen in numerous industrial solutions and everyday products. In 2020, they had a turnover of approximately EUR 260 million. The company currently has over 3,800 professionals in Finland, Sweden, the Netherlands, Germany, Poland, Denmark.
Job title: Embedded Software Designer
Job Type: Permanent Position
EMBEDDED Software Designer
We are looking for an Embedded Software Designer to build the products of the future. In the team, you can influence the operating methods and selected solutions. We're not breathing down your neck, we're ready to give you a chance to show you your abilities and bring your new thoughts to the table.
You will be responsible for the development of the software, and you will also participate in product development projects.
To succeed in this role:
You hold a degree in electrical engineering, information technology, computer science, or a similar applicable area. You have already worked on projects as a designer. You are fluent in written and spoken English.
You have experience in SW development with one, or more, of the following:
• Embedded system architecture design
• Embedded Linux
We also appreciate knowledge/experience in one or more of the following topics:
• Wired / Wireless technologies
• Device drivers
• Processor architectures, SW/HW Interfaces
• .NET / C#
• Digital signal processing
• General knowledge of electronics, HW Schematics
• Python, scripting languages
• DevOps / DevSecOps
• Engineering mathematics
To move forward, please click the apply button. You will reach our Testing portal and will learn about the selection procedures.
The broad selection path would involve taking an online coding test, ICT DIRECT shortlisting your candidature based on your test performance.
ICT Direct Finland will work with its clients to find a suitable job placement in Finland. Setting up a client interview for you and supporting you in the post-selection process with a free work visa and travel tickets to Finland.
The work with Finland clients would be typically multi-year, and you will have an opportunity to settle with your family in Finland.
You will be tested on your technical skills for the position of Embedded Software Designer (Finland). The test would help us understand your ability to manage the coding challenge, think creatively, and how well you have fared from the already set benchmark in the tool. Our Clients in Finland would review the results and engage with you for the rest of the hiring process if satisfied.
Before you take the test, please read the guidelines below:
- Completing the test in a reasonable amount of time depends upon the candidate's understanding and coding speed however, there is no time limit is given for coding challenges.
- Before starting the test it's advisable to go through the sample test.
- Interview Content: This interview consists of 4 time-limited video questions and 2 coding questions.
- You can re-record video questions.
- Languages supported: C and C++
- If you find that your preferred language is missing, please contact me.
- Tips and Guide: This guide will help you get familiar with Filtered's interview experience.
- Support: If you have any questions or need help accessing the interview, please click the "Tech Support" chat icon in the left-hand panel of the interview page. We will get back to you as soon as we can!
- Browser: The latest version of Chrome/Firefox is required to take this interview.
- Candidates should follow all ethical practices while taking the test
- Referring to any source to solve technical problems is not encouraged
- Candidates should take the test in one go (must start and finish in one attempt) – two breaks of 20 minutes each only will be allowed during the test
- Note: Candidates should not read the questions aloud before answering while recording that shortens the videos and while if they don't have any relevance for any for skills just say YES OR NO during a video interview
- The system is intuitive and provides us with all attempts to complete the tests using unfair means.
- The performance is evaluated in terms of the quality of programming, the results and the time consumed for the coding challenges.
Apply now to experience the Finland environment and work culture.
For any more details, please contact on firstname.lastname@example.org