We are looking for a Streaming Software Engineer on the customer's behalf.
Our customer is at the forefront of developing world-class gaming services and leading the development of new applications. Are you a coder with a passion for developing new applications and want to work in a small team in Gothenburg, Sweden (and from Home) for a public international mobile entertainment company?
Do you want a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to create a social game streaming service for 5G mobiles?
Streaming games is interesting and complex because the player continuously interacts with the game and the stream must be adjusted in real-time without lag, which is not needed for music or movies.
We handle backend development, cloud, and on-premise hosting, database design, network security, modifying Android emulators, big data, web frontend, and much more.
Below are some tasks you might be involved in:
- Develop and deploy petascale Edge Computing Services in the cloud and on-premise.
- New functionality in our React frontend.
- Running, adapting, and compiling Android and Android emulators.
- Dynamically optimizing framerate, image compressions, and resolution.
- Implement big data analysis and neural network prediction of user behaviour in real-time.
What skills are needed?
- 2+ years of backend development (preferably Node.js).
- 2+ years of experience with DevOps, Docker, Linux & AWS or other cloud providers.
- A genuine interest in everything from software development to hardware to Linux kernel compilation.
- We expect you to be eager to broaden your competence and learn a lot of new stuff each and every day!
We will evaluate all applications based on your experience, video Interview, and Optional (but advantageous) testing of your coding online.
After the application, you will have a conversation directly with the CTO about the job.