ICT DIRECT is a leading human resource consulting company in Scandinavia with offices in Finland, Sweden, and India (ICT DIRECT India Pvt Ltd).
ICT DIRECT India is inviting candidates from India to work on exciting opportunities within Europe. ICT DIRECT client list includes Nokia, KONE, Price Waterhouse Coopers. You can check our URL www.ictdirect.fi to understand our global operations and the clientele.
Your future role in Finland
- You will be developing services for Android Automotive OS infotainment products
- You extend the Android Open Source Project with implementations across all layers
- You strive for high-quality SW by applying constructive and analytic methods supported by continuous integration and testing
- You work in a local Finland team possibly as part of the bigger international project team.
- What we offer you in this position is you get to see tangible results by being part of creating world-class infotainment systems in co-operation with our customer.
- With many of our customers, you have a possibility to expand your skills to various technologies due to a widely utilized job-rotation culture in Finnish companies.
What do we expect from you?
Are you cooperative, willing to learn, and happy to share your knowledge with your colleagues? Do you consider yourself a solid team player for whom a tightly built team and open communication is important? If yes, then you fit in well with the team!
We appreciate strong practical professional experience in software development as well as knowledge and experience in one or more of the following skills:
- Design and development with C, C++, Python, Java, Kotlin
- Ideally, you have deep expertise in AOSP Service Framework on Android Automotive
- Understanding of the modern Linux operating system, SELinux preferred
- You can implement Android services flexibly and independently
- We work in an international environment, so we appreciate good written and spoken English and the courage to use it with your colleagues and stakeholders internationally
If you are ready to take the test (automated interview) now! Go ahead. If you want to take the test later, please revisit this page when you are ready. Please note that the testing gate will close on 15th May 2021.
You will be tested on your technical skills for the position of Android Developers (Finland). The test would help us understand your ability to manage the coding challenge, think creatively, and how well you have fared from the already set benchmark in the tool. Our Clients in Finland would review the results and if satisfied will engage with you for the rest of the hiring process.
Before you take the test, please read the guidelines below:
Here is some basic information about the interview:
- Interview Content: This interview consists of 4-time limited video questions and 2 basic coding questions.
- You can re-record video questions.
- Languages supported: Java, C, C++, Python-3, Python-2, and Kotlin
- If you find that your preferred language is missing, please contact me.
- Tips and Guide: This guide will help you get familiar with the Filtered interview experience.
- Support: If you have any questions or need help accessing the interview, please click the "Tech Support" chat icon in the left-hand panel of the interview page. We will get back to you as soon as we can!
- Browser: The latest version of Chrome/Firefox is required to take this interview.
- Candidates should follow all ethical practices while taking the test
- Referring to any source to solve technical problems is not encouraged
- Candidates should take the test in one go (must start and finish in one attempt) – two breaks of ten minutes only will be allowed during the test – you can choose the break time whenever you like
The system is intuitive and provides us with all attempts to complete the tests using unfair means
The performance is evaluated in terms of the quality of programming, the results and the time consumed for the coding challenges
ALL THE BEST!